The Prophet (PBUH) said, “There is no deed that is better in the sight of Allah or more greatly rewarded than a good deed done in the (first) ten days of Al-Adha”. It was asked, “Not even Jihad for the sake of Allah?” The Prophet (PBUH) replied, “Not even Jihad for the sake of Allah, unless a man goes out himself for Jihad taking his wealth with him and does not come back with anything.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari
examples of the acts of worship that will help us gain His pleasure InshaAllah:
1. Perform Hajj (Pilgrimage)
2. Make Sincere Repentance
3. Fast all nine days and especially on the ‘Day of Arafah’
4. Perform Dhikr and Takbeer
5. Stand the Night in Prayer
6. Return to Book of Allah
7. Increase in doing ALL good deeds
8. Attend Eid prayers
9. Slaughter an animal and distribute the meat (Sacrifice)
10. Thank Allah
More details can be found here Dhul-Hijja
The day of Arafah will be on Wednesday, September, 23rd
The day of Eid will be on Thursday, September 24th.
Further details about Eid prayer and celebration will be announced soon.