The Masjid is currently open for Fajr, Maghreb and Isha prayers only. The Iqama is right after Adhan for Maghreb and Isha (according to the calendar on the Masjid's website) and according to the time set for Iqama on the same calendar for Fajr prayer.
The Masjid is open 10 minutes before the Athan.The same rules that apply to the Jumua prayer apply to the daily prayers too. Please check below for more details about the rules. All the safety guidelines followed during Salah are in accordance with the rules followed by the other masajid and the State of Ohio safety guidelines. Please cooperate with the volunteers.
For any questions, please send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Services will be limited to three Jum’ah prayers. 1st khutba will be at 12:00 pm, 2nd khutba will be at 1:00 pm and 3rd khutba will be at 2:00 pm.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, only the main musallah (for brothers) will be open.
- To allow six (6) feet of space in all directions, each service can allow a maximum of 33 brothers (main musallah).
- All attendees must pass a temperature check before being allowed inside the Masjid.
- Anyone who has been ill with cold-like symptoms (coughing, sneezing, congestion, runny nose, etc) within the last 2 weeks or has been in contact with ill or confirmed COVID-19 positive individuals is forbidden from attending.
- Please bring your prayer rug and do Wudu at home, the restrooms at the Masjid are closed.