Inshallah starting from today Friday, June 26th, the Masjid will be open for Isha prayer only. The Iqama will be right after Adhan (according to the calendar on the masjid's website).The Masjid will be open 10 minutes before the Athan.The same rules that apply to the Jumua prayer will apply to the Isha prayer too. Please check below for more details about the rules. All the safety guidelines followed during Salah are in accordance with the rules followed by the other masajids and the State of Ohio safety guidelines. Please cooperate with the volunteers.
We are in great need of volunteers to make the Masjid safe for the Community. If you'd like to volunteer, please call Br. Mounir 614 588-9352.
The Board of Directors are scheduled to meet at the end of this month to address any concerns that members may have. If you have a matter that you want the Board to address, please submit your issue or question in writing to email@example.com by June 30.. The Board will give a full report after the meeting.
As many of you know we were going to open the Masjid two weeks ago. But after the appearance of many cases of Corona Virus in the Community, some of them the Masjid's neighborhood, we canceled that out of precaution. We have now decided to open gradually with many precautionary rules in place. Inshallah we'll start with Jumua Prayer this week. We rely on your cooperation to give priority to the people living around the masjid to come pray.
- Services will be limited to two (2) Jum’ah prayers. 1st prayer from 1pm to 1:15 pm, 2nd prayer: from 2pm to 2:15 pm.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, only the main musallah (for brothers) will be open.
- To allow six (6) feet of space in all directions, each service can allow a maximum of 30 brothers (main musallah).
- All attendees must pass a temperature check before being allowed inside the Masjid.
- Anyone who has been ill with cold-like symptoms (coughing, sneezing, congestion, runny nose, etc) within the last 2 weeks or has been in contact with ill or confirmed COVID-19 positive individuals is forbidden from attending.
These rules are followed by most Masajid.
We need volunteers please call Br. Mounir (614) 588-9352.